Signs and Symptoms
- Elbow pain that continues to worsen
- Pain that travels from the outside of the elbow to the forearm and back side of the hand when attempting to grab something or twist the arm.
- Less grip strength
- Any repetitive or overuse activity
- Racquet sports
- Occupations that require repetitive motions such as painters, plumbers, cooks, and butchers.
- Desk/office work with poor ergonomic design or excessive mouse use.
At Alliance Wellness, we will help you manage pain associated with Tennis Elbow and increase your ranges of motions. Call 604-737-1177 to book your consultation.